Friday, August 21, 2009

Raining day KL....

Today...noon time...KL raining...
midnight....Kl raining again...haiz...sien sien sienzzzz.....

next 2 days..i gotta back johor le...T.T
i give up in this sem...*those doing thesis with me ......
i submit a proposal that i dunno anythings...* sound like quite worse...
On that presentation...let a DrXXX shoot me til nothing can talk.... i so moody....
But...more worse is my course mate proposal gotta reject by the F***ing panel....sad lo~~~

After that...i should back KL...but...no mood wanna back..why??? no one at home..
but....Suddenly..have a call~~ from chooi ling....Jom..Go working at Johor Bahru Pc fair...
I gotta go because last 2 week i work at Batu Pahat Mall PIKOM as canon printer promoter..
and i forgot to return the shirt to my leader...=.=

3days...at Persada Johor International Convention Centrall as Canon Printer Promoter too..as usual..same leader.... and this time i gotta stay my friends house at Pontian....And one more terrible things....i everyday from pontian go JB and return to Pontian...*for 3 days...*tired tired tired~~
*(I will travel at Johor???)..... ==???

After Pc fair i gotta back BP to clean my clothes and ready to back my home...KL....
for rest few days before i start class...T.T

So.....
BP-->Benut(Change Bas)-->Pontian-->JB-->Pontian-->Benut-->BP--KL......
(this is my journey before i went back KL....TIRED...@-@)

Some photo i take at JB~Last day work for PC fair ar Persada~

Batu Pahat Mall PIKOM PC fair....My coursemate..chooiling..... =.=
Last day take de....wanna back...TIRED~~T_T

*i so scare...cause that time H1N1 alert....

No comments:

Post a Comment