Saturday, April 4, 2009

h@pPy BirThD@y To mE~

Long time din update my blog lo! cause i busy with the assignment and test..sigh!sigh!until today... i free lo!!! just for moment... cause next week stil got test yeah! hehe...
back to the main topic...my birthday.. yeah!! around 2 weeks ago!! haha... 22th March is my birthday yor!! hehe... wanna share somethings with all of u....er... my present... paiseh...==!

First... on 21st.. i go summit with my friends ^^ hehe.. they is elson ( Ah b), pearly(波霸),Rong Nee, and the last....Chui teng(she late come).... We go to have breakfast at The Summit at Batu Pahat while waiting the late people come...


Our breakfast + lunch.. cause we having it at around 12 somethings liao lo...==! After that we go to hang out....til night....

On that day of birthday.. i received many present.. hahahah ^^


The Ferrero Rocher chocolate is Elson give de... The Secret Recipe is yin yin give de...yummy!!!
The Blue packing de is a box of chocolate^^ is pei ching, siau mei, suing and jie ying give de...and they hand-make a birthday card to me oh... so touching..... and the 2 kit kat is yang yang give de....hehe...


Before go to 22rd of march... my cousemate and housemate celebrate with me... with singing the birthday song... happy ^^This is my 22 years old de birthday cake oh..hehe... Thanks to u all sing birthday song to me... and i received a call... is pei ching, siau mei, suing, yvonne, ah goh sing the bitrhday song to me thru the call around 12 o'clock on my birthday day... touching my heart...


Selina... course mate give me a cup.. outside for the cup is look like burger...she ask me when night wanna eat maggi or milo... use this cup wo... ==!


This pair of spoon and fork got the KFC brand de is suyee,chooiling,chen boong,liyen,and ah mui give me when eat KFC after class lo..i got new spoon and fork use liao lu~~~


This key chain is chooi ling~pig mummy~ give me de.. she say i own her so much ice cream wo... wanna me remember it... T.T

and i realize that... all the present i received is related with eat.... or food==!

Now.... i take a chance to thanks that my family members...my friends at KL, UTHM, FGS and all that i know...i really appreciate the wishes that u all send to me...

TQ!!!




1 comment:

  1. woah.... bnyk-nya presents ^^
    babi... change my name in ur blogger list la ==

    ReplyDelete